Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24 - Day 71 - Quadra Island Quilt and Garden Show!

DSC01571

My sister treated me out to a morning at the Quadra Island Quilt and Garden Show! We were excited to see that the Quilt of the Month Block we both participated in “Topeka Rose”, was shown, and that unbeknownst to the quilter, our quilt blocks were placed side by side! (Top left of the quilt, my block is the right one)

DSC01619DSC01620

I took over 300 pictures! I left the event exhausted but inspired (in a good way!) Thanks sis!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The quilt behind my sister and I had a neat story too... all the fabric were pieces from the quilter's Dad's clothing he wore when she was growing up... stanfields, jeans, etc. No quilt batting, just flannel on the back. All the quilts had great stories behind them, and I could have filled the blog just with quilt pictures!!!

      Delete