I have three weeks left before my vacation! Sounds like a long amount of time to start a count down with, but I am so looking forward to it!
This past week was full of mainly work (5pm - 1am) and gardening. Nothing really exciting. The weather has finally turned hot, so hot that I relished cleaning the fridge! (I took my time doing it too!)
I did do something different though! A friend showed me how to fold my plastic bags to save room. Its really simple… fold them lengthwise approx. 5 times. Smoosh the air out of them, and then wrap the strip around 3 fingers until you reach the bag handle… tuck the handle into the center of your “roll”, and flatten.
I ended up filling an empty Kleenex box with 35 of them! Makes a huge difference dent in the space they took up under the sink!
No comments:
Post a Comment