Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31 ~ Victoria mural pictures

 

I often tell people that one day I will create a wall sized montage of all the crafts I know. When we were in Victoria to see the doctor last Thursday, we had to wait 2 hours before we could get in for the biopsy. So we decided to go down to the inner harbour and walk around.  Where we parked, there were three murals on the backside of a building. They were beautiful! I just had to take pictures of them!

DSC01841

DSC01842

And of course, a picture of the Empress Hotel, where I want to stay for our 25th wedding anniversary that is coming up next spring.

 

DSC01844

 

The lilies in the garden are starting to bloom, just as the rain is starting again. (The beads of raindrops look neat on the blooms)

DSC01845

No comments:

Post a Comment